DAY 01: ARRIVAL SURABAYA - DESA SUMBER WRINGIN
- Upon your International arrival in Juanda - Surabaya airport then you will be transfered directly to SumberWringin by 6 - 7 hours land drive with stop en route at the local restaurant in Paiton Asri to have a Lunch as on your personal expenses.
- Overnight at Sumber Weringin Base Camp
DAY 02: SUMBER WRINGIN - MT RAUNG
- This morning after check obligatory permit, you will transfered by pick up vehicle encouter through the Pinus forest and coffee plantation. Start walking through to Pondok Motor as the entrance gate. Then continue trekking trough to Pondok sumur and pondok mayit, pondok demit, As you will stay camp at Pondok Angin. The trekking to reach base camp (3.000 Masl) will takes about 8 - 9 hours trekking on the beneath of rain forest. Our Guide team will provide your dinner and Dome tent for stay camping.
DAY 03: PONDOK ANGIN - MT RAUNG - SUMBER WRINGIN
- Before dawn, you should ready to attempt to the summit at 04.00 am. You will walk through the sandy and stony path towards to Summit of Mount Raung as the second highest point in Java island. Enjoying the view, and return trek down to base camp for have a breakfast. After breakfast, you will go return trek to Sumber Wringin for 5 - 6 hours walking. You will have late dinner on Local House and stay here again.
DAY 04 : IJEN CRATER - SURABAYA
- Estimate time arrival at entrance gate of Ijen Crater is about 01.00 am, so you will have one hour ready to prepare to walk into the rim crater companioned by breakfast on the ranger's station. You will leave the entrance gate at 02.00 am to have walk into the rim crater of Ijen Crater. Arround 07.00 am, you will get retun trek to the entrance gate to continue the journey by land drive to Surabaya airport to catch your afternoon return flight.
The tour is complete
- Land transportation by Private Car (incl: Driver, petrol, toll, parking)
- 2 Night Accommodations
- 1 night Sumber Weringin Base Camp
- 1 night Ijen Homestay (Cool+hot shower)
- Entrance fee Raung National Park
- * Entrance fee Ijen National park
- * Lokal guide/ranger at ijen crater ( Blue Fire )
- * Hiking equipments, tents, mattresses, Guide, Porter in Raung
- Flights, Travel insurance, extra meals, and snack, Laundry and other personal expenses, Tips and Any expenses due to flight delay or cancellation
WHAT TO BRING :
- Good and comfortable trekking shoes, Comfortable suits and T – Shirt, Sandals/slippers, Masker for anti ash/sulfur, Warm cloth, Day pack, Flash light, Binocular, Camera, Personal medicine and first aid kit and other personal things.
- 2 pax IDR 7.000.000 ( IDR 3.500.000 / pax )